Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 7:

    Tonight is officially our last night here! I can't wait to move back home but surprisingly, we have had a lot of fun babysitting these two boys! We've played tons of board games, watched a bunch of (kid-friendly) movies, and it's just been fun to sit around the dinner table and talk. We decided to end our reign as head- of-house with a bang. We took the the boys and the fam to a local chinese restaurant (where everyone thought the 13 year old and 8 year old were OUR KIDS... weird.) Then we took them bowling. It was a busy day, so we decided that our "new sidewalk" tonight would be outside the bowling alley. I imagine when this gig is over, we will have much more availability to walk. So 7 steps was our "enriching walk" tonight. But it was a new sidewalk so it totally counts! Besides, I beat my highest score with 92 and Barry did awesome with 126. Nothing makes you feel better about life than doing well at bowling. (92 is my "doing-well".) So a short walk but a super-fun night. Consider our marriage: enriched.

    Just wondering, has anyone else done anything to improve their marriage? Let me know!!! Give the rest of us some fun ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Branch and I try to go on a date one week, then next week is a daddy-daughter date, then the week after that is a family date, then the pattern repeats. I love my dates with Branch. It is so wonderful to date my husband!

    By the way I love that you are doing this!!

    ReplyDelete