Friday, April 23, 2010

Ironic.

I found it kind of interesting that the day I actaully decided to do this challenge with my husband I read this quote:

       "We are all in this together, all of us, and we have a great work to do.
  Every teacher can be a better teacher than he or she is today. Every
  officer can be a better officer than he or she is today. Every father
  can be a better father. Every mother can be a better mother.
  Every husband can be a better husband, every wife a better
  wife, every child a better child.
        We are on the road that leads to immortality and eternal life and today is a part of it. Let us never forget it." ~Gordon B. Hinkley~

How's that for the perfect inspiration? Of course, here I am snapping at Grayson to stop putting his feet on me while I'm trying to type this. I think I need to reread that quote a few more times. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment